Cupich a Francis Catholic Through and Through
Here’s my preview on the two videos below….
- There is an urgency , an immediacy of love, that fills our heart every time we encounter Jesus Christ and the Good News.
- Perhaps the most important aspect of being a Christian is our sense of mission, the sense that we are called to be active participants in our faith.
- We can get lost, as a Church, if we remain too focused on moral or liturgical matters.
- Likewise, we need to stop quarreling with ourselves and others. Infighting and bickering turn good people away from God.
- Doing ‘good’ is contagious. If you are joyful, others will see that joy, and you will change their hearts. If every Christian were filled with joy, (i.e. — Christ in our heart!), and not arguing constantly with the world, we really would be a more evangelical people.
What’s your take-away?…..